Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
jeudi 9 janvier 2020 à 20:44
Junior in Executive Compensation and Personal Tax Advisory (m/f)
Job based in Luxembourg
Your future team
Our Global Employer Services (GES) department offers tax solutions to multinational and large organizations concerning international employment, expatriate administration, compensation strategies and HR related consulting.
As part of our GES department, our Executive Compensation and Personal Tax Advisory team assists organisations in designing and operating compensation and benefits programs in a cost-effective, tax efficient and compliant manner from an employer as well as an employee perspective. As Junior, you will be involved in various client assignments, ranging from total rewards strategy to wealth planning for individuals.
Your next challenge
- Providing a wide variety of tax and regulatory consulting services related mainly to compensation & benefits and personal tax advisory (equity-based schemes, executives’ remuneration, etc.)
- Conducting detailed analysis on compensation strategies from a tax and regulatory perspective and designing deliverables to precisely address clients issues and needs
- Assisting the implementation of comprehensive and practical estate planning and tax strategies for our private clients.
- Keeping up with the impact of changes that may occur in a changing tax and regulatory environment
- Building trusted relationships with clients and helping your management to develop new business opportunities
- Being in direct contact with your colleagues from the Deloitte network, giving you the opportunity to build strong relationships at both local and international level
- Hold a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Law or other related area
- Demonstrate ideally a first experience in consulting, individual tax advisory and/or in a client-facing role
- Have knowledge and interest in compensation (from an HR, tax and regulatory perspective), as well as in the financial services industry
- Distinguish yourself by your strong analytical skills and your result-oriented approach
- Have the typical intrapreneurial spirit, keen to learn and build expertise
- Show excellent listening and communication skills
- Have a great team spirit but are also able to work in autonomy
- Are used to work with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Speak English and French fluently. German and any other language is considered as an asset
We want to hear from you ! Join us and ...
- Team up with recognised experts and other young professionals in a dynamic, challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Step up in your career and challenge yourself through various client assignments
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, car leasing possibilities, conciergerie services, and much more…
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will l find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all !
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.