Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 7 janvier 2020 à 18:43
Tax Manager for our Compliance department (m/f)
Your future team
Our dedicated professionals assist our clients during all stages of the compliance process, tackling complex tax issues and exploring tax planning opportunities that may optimize their business. Our clients are multinational groups as well as Luxembourg entities with a diverse range of activ
Your next challenge
- Providing tax compliance services to our corporate clients, operating in the financial services, commercial, real estate and industrial sector. These services include the the review of tax assessments, the intermediation with the tax authorities, as well as participating, in collaboration with our audit team, in the tax provision services
- Advising client to complete timely and accurate tax and financial filings/compliance activities to meet obligations
- Leading client meetings and training organized by our Group
- Building productive, long-term relationships with clients and colleagues, across a broad network, based on mutual respect
- Developing the junior employees’ talent by giving them technical support, by delegating them tax issues and by supervising the tax returns they prepareities.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization :
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte ; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
- Demonstrate at least 5 years of experience in tax compliance or advisory services in a big four, law firm or corporate headquarter
- Hold a degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics or have successfully completed your professional training as a tax clerk and want to move on in your career
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Commit yourself and share your know-how with the team
- Speak fluently English and proficient in German or French
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Be part of a recognized Centre of Excellence amongst all Deloitte global firms
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Have flexible working arrangements
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.