Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 7 janvier 2020 à 18:26
Global Audit account coordination assistant (m/f)
Job based in Luxembourg
Your future team :
Audit is about much more than just numbers. It is a commitment to excellence in client service. We are enlarging our teams and want to hear from you. Come help us shape our common future.
Under direct supervision of the Lead Audit Partner you animate the global coordination of a key audit client account (Investment Funds and Real Estate) with teams located in 10 countries in Europe and Asia Pacific ; you further report to the client on our audit progress.
Your next challenge :
- Coordinating the centralization of the requests to/from local audit teams with regards to : KPIs, audit and administrative queries, fee approvals, overruns, ad hoc requests
- Coordinating the dashboard of audit status (key timings, status of the work)
- Coordinating the billing process
- Liaising with client contacts and client senior management to ensure follow-up and timely delivery of requests from the audit team
- Liaising with audit teams within the global Deloitte network to make the global coordination a reality
Your skills :
- You have a previous experience in an audit firm, working on various projects or as a project manager
- You want to be a key support person for a global audit team
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of French or any other language is an asset
- You are an organized, pro-active and dynamic character
We want to hear from you ! Join us and…
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our global client
- Participate in the development of new technological tools to enhance client communication and within our global audit team
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Customize your career with internal mobility possibilities
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.