Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
lundi 16 décembre 2019 à 23:14
International Mobility Coordinator (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Your future team
Would you like to play a role in the HR management of our 2500 employees while being part of a team specialized in technical HR matters ?
Then you should join our International Mobility department ! This unit is responsible for advising and following relocating employees from one country to another as part of their employment. It operates for intra-group mobility and client missions abroad. As an International Mobility Coordinator within a dynamic team of 3 professionals, you will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring our employees assigned to project missions abroad.
Your next challenge
- Coordinate client engagements abroad with regards to social security, immigration, tax liability and employment law concerns
- Deal with all the compliance aspects linked to international mobility (immigration, social security, labor requirements, tax aspects )
- Manage payroll and administrative requirements for our branches/subsidiaries abroad
- Be the day-to-day contact for assignees and business leaders to answer their questions prior to, during and after assignment periods
- Propose actions and solutions in terms of policy and processes to enhance the employee experience and the process flows
- Interact with other HR teams and departments such as Finance, tax experts and other HR teams to coordinate and reach the highest level of quality and compliance
- Interact with other member firms to gain from their expertise and support
- Report and support data analysis on international mobility
- Act as an active player of the international mobility team (organization of back up, proposition of operational improvements, project coordination, etc)
- Participate and lead international mobility projects such as year-end tax liability analysis
- Be the key contact for our Finance department on the activities’ financial aspects
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources, International Business or other applicable major from an accredited university/college
- 3 years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience in international mobility, compensation and benefits or payroll is an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills with a pragmatic and hands-on approach
- Excellent communication skills and a strong business partnering
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in French and English, a good knowledge of German would be a plus
Join us and...
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Never stop learning
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
More information : https://jobs.deloitte.lu/job/Luxemb...
A lire sur le même sujet