Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
lundi 16 décembre 2019 à 22:52
Corporate Banking Manager / Senior Manager (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Your future team
Our Banking Strategy & Operations Team provides major financial institutions and global organizations with customised solutions around their business strategy, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.
Your next challenge
- Supporting in the development and promotion of corporate banking service proposition mainly addressed to Luxembourg based clients
- Supporting the clients in determining its corporate banking strategy and designing the way & tools to achieve it
- Benefitting on a multidisciplinary exposure with corporate banking focus
- Participating in corporate banking process reengineering and operations reviews, integration of Fintechs
- Translating organisational and operational efficiency assessments into implementable business requirements, making use of your strong Banking industry expertise
- Performing gap analysis based upon business requirements and defining To Be organisation and “To Be” processes/solutions
- Managing and supporting implementation projects
- A Master degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related area
- At least 5 to 8 years’ experience in banking business development, credit department preferable, with extensive knowledge of strategic, operational features and regulatory considerations of corporate financing products such as : lending and trade finance, bilateral loans, trade loan, syndicated loan, letter of credits, etc…Good understanding of Luxembourg and regional economic and business environment is advantageous
- Excellent analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mind-set
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong team and client trust relationships through business-oriented mind-set
- A self-starter approach, keen to learn and build expertise
- Fluency in French and English ; any other languages are considered as an asset
Your role as a Leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization :
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte ; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
Join us and...
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
A lire sur le même sujet