Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 3 décembre 2019 à 12:49
Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager (m/f)
Your future team
As part of our corporate and international tax practice, we have a strong Transfer Pricing team advising client on TP policies / TP documentation and TP aspects of structuring operations. Our team also guides and implements innovative TP solutions. They deal with all types of TP issues with a strong focus on financial transactions.
Your next challenge
- Joining one of our specialized teams dealing with international tax matters and Transfer Pricing (financial services, funds, corporate multinational, M&A, alternative investment : PE/RE/HF)
- Performing benchmarking, draft TP reports and APA’s to Private Equity and Real Estate Funds and International Groups
- Implementing TP solutions and strategies for tax efficient structures
- Developing your understanding of local or domestic TP and penalty rules as well as transfer pricing principles
- Building strong relationship both with our clients and with our powerful worldwide network
- Graduated from university in Economics or Tax
- Hold a first experience in Transfer Pricing ; 4-5 years in a Big 4 or a Law firm
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, your flexibility, your team spirit, your dynamism and your eagerness for learning and evolving
- Are ready to commit yourself fully and to share your know-how within a young and multicultural team
- Speak English fluently. French and/or German would be considered as an asset
- Are MS-Office software literate
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.