Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 3 décembre 2019 à 11:38
Avaloq Business Consultant/ Senior Consultant (m/f)
Your future team
Our Strategy Consulting team is known for its straightforward approach to solving our clients’ most complex business challenges. We work hand-in-hand with clients to improve business performance, drive shareholder value, and create competitive advantage. Ultimately, Consulting is about delivering business outcomes that really matter.
Your next challenge
- Prepare tenders and proposals and build your eminence in order to be known as an expert in your domain on the market
- Translate client requirements into Avaloq system parametrisation and process work-flows, customize on avaloq system
- Play a key role in interactions with clients, other advisors or counterparties
- Analyse and document our clients’ banking and business requirements, design banking and technical solutions in cooperation with our customers, document and use best practices as well contribute to ongoing product improvement
- Participate to the entire core banking system transformation process
- Identify and analyse business potential for optimising the applications and deployment of Avaloq, using existing and new functions
- Hold a Master degree in Finance or IT and be experienced in requirements engineering
- Have at least 4 years of experience including one on Avaloq module customization and understand the overall phase of the software development / implementation lifecycle
- Demonstrate a pragmatic and hands-on approach to problem resolution, show a strong ability to analyse complex problems and think in technical and business terms (gather requirements, write analysis documents, prepare test approach, produce test scripts)
- Show excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Be structured, reliable and work efficiently under pressure
- Show strong PL/SQL skills ; AVALOQ certification will be preferred
- Be fluent in english, french and / or german is considered as an advantage
- Be willing to travel frequently in Luxembourg and abroad
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What Impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.