Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 19 novembre 2019 à 18:24
Senior for our Personal Tax Compliance & Global Mobility services department (m/f)
Your future team
Our Personal Tax Compliance & Global Mobility team of specialists offers tax and global mobility (e.g. social security, immigration) solutions to multinational organizations concerning international employment, expatriate administration, compensation strategies and HR related consulting. Being part of a global network, we regularly collaborate with other Deloitte offices around the world and Luxembourg’s proximity to Belgium, France and Germany provides a variety of challenging multinational and cross-border working situations
Your next challenge
- Managing compliance services for Luxembourg-based individuals and expatriates, ranging from tax briefing, over tax estimates to preparation/review of complex tax returns including tax equalization processes
- Identifying and distinguishing between different special tax regimes that may impact compliance work and align tax and social security positions between countries
- Assist with global mobility services such as analysing an individual’s tax situation based on double tax treaty, social security, immigration, ad hoc questions and tax projections
- Participating in meetings with your clients and your colleagues from the Deloitte network, giving you the opportunity to build strong relationships at both a local and international level
- Becoming trusted advisor for your clients
- Developing the junior team members by giving them technical support, by delegating them tax work and by supervising the tax returns they prepare
- Hold a Degree in law, economics or from a business school and demonstrate at least 3 years’ experience in personal tax
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills with an efficient and results-oriented approach
- Show excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships within a team and with clients
- Speak English fluently. French and German considered as an asset.
Join us and...
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.