Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 19 novembre 2019 à 17:56
Fullstack Developer for our Audit department (m/f)
Your future team :
Our recently created IT Audit team provides a dedicated support to Auditors by helping them make their work more efficiently.
Made of 8 professionals, it is working closely with the business to provide them with the most suitable IT Solutions.
Your next challenge :
- Elaborate solutions within our Audit IT Innovation Team
- Design and develop web applications
- Provide insight and innovative technical solutions
- Bring a fresh view on UX experience
- Propose architecture for new products
- Guarantee deliverables quality, carry out unit tests and system integration
- Trail a continuous learning curve on both IT and Audit matters
Your skills :
- Bachelor degree in Computer science, engineering, sciences or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience in software development.
- Knowledge of auditing and/or accounting principles
- Learning knowledge ; C#.net 4.6 or C#.net Core 2.0, LINQ, MS SQL Server, EF, HTML/CSS, Angular, MS Visual Studio 2017, TFS (GIT).
- Solution-oriented and pragmatic, able and willing to propose new ideas
- Distinguish yourself by your strong knowledge of organizational skills, by your flexibility, your team spirit, your dynamism, your curiosity and your eagerness for learning and evolving
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies such as Agile
- Fluency in French and good understanding of English
We want to hear from you ! Join us and... :
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.