Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 19 novembre 2019 à 17:24
Senior external auditors specialised in Investment Management (m/f)
Your future team
For us audit is about much more than just the numbers. It is about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations.
At Deloitte Luxembourg, we are committed to making an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society by aspiring to reach new levels of expertise by constantly challenging ourselves. That is why we want to hear from you, we are looking to further enlarge our teams and need people to help us shape that future.
Your next challenge
You will have the opportunity to :
- Provide audit services to prestigious clients in management companies and funds
- Deliver high quality services by demonstrating a practical awareness of the impact of regulation and risk management on business processes and controls
- Coordinate with teams on-site including planning, day to day control, contact with key client staff, respecting deadlines for assignments
- Build strong relationships while being the main contact with key client staff
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service
- Coach and inspire junior members of your team
To fit in the role, you also :
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in the audit in funds or investment management companies
- Are in progress of becoming a Chartered Accountant (IRE, DEC, IEC, ACCA or equivalent)
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Display proven knowledge in IFRS and/or SOX or any other norms are considered an asset
- Master in French and English
We want to hear from you !
Join us and...
- Work with other dedicated professionals in a truly diverse and multicultural environment committed to continuous learning.
- Develop your knowledge of IFRS through the implementation of new standards (IFRS 9, 15, and 16).
- Share your knowledge of US GAAP, by serving as a subject matter expert.
- Lead international teams, with component auditors across the globe.
- Join a community of fun, teamwork, sports and much more
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.