Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 19 novembre 2019 à 17:03
Junior Developer for our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) team (m/f)
Your future team
Our consultants provide major financial institutions and global organizations with customised solutions around their business strategy, organisation, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm. We support as well our clients across industries in their innovation strategy and in their search for efficiency in operations.
Our RPA team helps our clients to create solutions than can reduce administrative process or redundant tasks and add productivity for simple daily workload.
Your next challenge
- Be responsible for the design, development and implementation of RPA tools while developing an expertise in banking industry
- Help clients in identifying opportunities for improvement in existing process and automating the process using RPA software
- Contributes to the definition of the requirements based on the situation to address
- Develop new processes / tasks / objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand as well as ensure quality of solutions by performing related unit testing
- Use agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD) on a daily basis and work closely with the Business Analyst and functional experts
- Help to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures
- Join R&D initiative as Cognitive, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Hold or currently study for Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
- Have first experience in this area
- Be able to write code that your peers praise for its elegance and readability
- Have experience with Agile Methodology
- Be an experienced user of Microsoft Office Suite including advanced Excel
- Be curious, a self-starter, keen to learn and build expertise
- Be fluent in French and English ; any other language is considered an asset
We want to hear from you ! Join us and ...
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.