Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 5 novembre 2019 à 15:55
Integration / HR Consultant - HCM (m/f)
Your future team
Deloitte’s Human Capital provides consulting services to optimize our clients’ effectiveness in areas such as HR transformation, HR technology implementation, leadership development, talent management and change management. Deloitte is one of the largest HR consulting practices in the world, with around 6,600 Human Capital consultants located in over 100 offices.
Your next challenge
- Collect and analyse functional and technical requirements to setup HR system integrations based on clients’ specific needs for a range of key HR processes such as core HR, payroll management, time management, performance & goal management, learning, etc.
- Design and build interfaces to enable IT systems to communicate and exchange data
- Support the data migration process from one HR system to another
- Integrate client feedback, coordinate the testing of the developments and deliver trainings
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure respect of project scope (deliverables, activities and level of effort, budget, planning and deadlines)
- Receive relevant certification trainings to be fully equipped to work with the new generation of HR SaaS solutions
- A degree in HR Management, Business, Information Technology or equivalent
- Proven experience integrating HR products/systems such as SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle HCM or Workday
- Knowledge in working with Web services and API technologies (REST/SOAP APIs)
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform Integration (SCPI) and/or Dell Boomi is a plus
- Excellent analytical capabilities, be proactive, dynamic, curious and eager to learn
- A strong interest in IT technologies and how they impact HR management
- A global understanding of HR processes and services
- The ability to facilitate workshops with clients
- A fluent level in English and French. Knowledge of Luxemburgish or German is an asset.
Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.