Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 5 novembre 2019 à 15:34
Deloitte Digital Functional Salesforces Consultant (m/f)
Your future team :
At Deloitte Digital Luxembourg, we help organizations understand the needs and behaviours of their customers, improving customer experience through a sound digital strategy and implementation.
We combine our digital and creative skills with the financial services expertise we have built up in Luxembourg over 65 years. This knowledge makes it possible for us to offer our customers a unique service offering. Deloitte Digital Luxembourg shows companies how to put customer experience at the heart of their strategy, and design user-friendly and successful interactions through multiple channels and at every steps of the customer journey.
As a member of the Deloitte Digital team, you will focus on digital transformation. Join our innovative and fast-growing team to develop disruptive solutions and state-of-the-art processes for our clients in an environment where the worlds of business, creativity, and technology intersect.
Your next challenge :
- Be an integrator between business needs and Salesforce technology solutions
- Work with our clients to understand their business requirements in the broader context of their digital strategy
- Help to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs
- Design and deliver user stories and user journeys
- Prototype and test Salesforce technology solutions
- Support Salesforce system implementation
- Animate workshops for our clients as well as our internal teams
- Collaborate closely with the Digital Team as well as, marketing team and Advisory teams
Your skills :
- At least 2 years+ experience of Salesforce Digital solutions
- A Master degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- An experience in onsite functional roles on at least two full-lifecycle Salesforce implementations, with strong expertise in the following the areas/modules : Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ Tools
- An Agile delivery experience
- A passion about everything that is digital
- Fluency in English and French. German will be considered an asset
We want to hear from you ! Join us andâ€¦
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis
- Have access to the leading digital network worldwide
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Be part of an incredibly fun and friendly, entrepreneurial culture within the overall Deloitte Digital Network
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Get to know more about Deloitte.