Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 5 novembre 2019 à 15:19
Senior External Auditor in Banking and PSF sector (m/f)
Your future team
For us audit is much more than just numbers. It is about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations.
At Deloitte Luxembourg, we are committed to making an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society by aspiring to reach new levels of expertise by constantly challenging ourselves. That is why we want to hear from you, we are looking to further enlarge our teams and need people to help us shape that future.
Your next challenge
- Providing audit services to prestigious clients in Banking and PSF sector
- Delivering high quality services by demonstrating a practical awareness of the impact of regulation and risk management on business processes and controls
- Coordinating with teams on-site including planning, day to day control, contact with key client staff, respecting deadlines for assignments
- Building strong relationships while being the main contact with key client staff
- Working and liaising with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service
- Coaching and inspiring junior members of your team
- Demonstrate at least 2 years experience in audit, expertise in financial sector would be considered as an asset
- Are in progress of becoming a Chartered Accountant (IRE, DEC, IEC, ACCA or equivalent)
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Display proven knowledge in IFRS and/or SOX or any other norms are considered an asset
- Master English and French is considered as an asset
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.