Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 5 novembre 2019 à 15:00
Market Analyst for the Non Financial Sector (m/f)
Your future team
Deloitte Luxembourg offers a wide range of services in Audit, Tax and Consulting, to companies active in various industries such as Banks, Investment Funds or Industrial Companies.
Deloitte “Clients and Industries” Team coordinates and actively implements all initiatives that will help our Industry Leaders to fulfil their strategic and business objectives.
With the fast development of our activities at the local and European levels, we are looking for a Junior whose main responsibility will be to actively support Deloitte in its contribution to the evolution of the non-Financial Sector in Luxembourg.
You will mainly work on subjects such as Healthcare, Public Sector, Technologies and Sustainability.
Your next challenge :
- Have ownership of projects and initiatives related to Deloitte’s growth in the Luxemburgish and European Fund Industry
- Prepare different analysis, reports and presentations based on various sources and databases in order to maintain and enhance Deloitte’s knowledge and activity on the Fund industry
- Provide a direct support to the Non-FSI Leader in preparing budget and following up
- Support business development by targeting clients and monitor the progress of the various sectors’ ambition plans and strategies
- Participate actively to the Fund Industry network and communities (both local and on EMEA/Global level) to increase communication, knowledge sharing, eminence and revenue opportunities
Your skills :
- Master degree from a Business School or University, preferably in Finance and/or Economics
- Highly organized, rigorous, precise, and able to monitor and track the progress of requests and provide regular status updates
- Interested or/and have experience in the Non-Financial Sector
- Sound knowledge of MS Office tools, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Able to produce high-quality work even when working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and French with excellent oral and written communication skills (German would be an asset)
Join us and...
- Work with other dedicated professionals in a truly diverse and multicultural environment committed to continuous learning
- Be part of a dynamic team to deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Make everyday a day to remember
- Participate actively to the Banking network and communities (both local and on EMEA/Global level) to increase communication, knowledge sharing, eminence and revenue opportunities
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
More information :https://jobs.deloitte.lu/job/Luxemb...