Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
samedi 19 octobre 2019 à 20:55
Senior Legal Officer in Contract and Commercial Law (m/f)
Your future team
Do you want to be part of a great team in an exciting and fast-paced international environment and to have an intellectually highly challenging function ?
Are you looking for a position where you will have the opportunity to advise from a legal perspective a wide range of businesses in their daily activities ?
Then you should join the Deloitte Luxembourg’s internal legal department, known for its straightforward approach delivering legal advice to and assisting other service lines within Deloitte Luxembourg in order to support the strong and continuous growth of their business.
Your next challenge
Work directly with the Deloitte Luxembourg’ all service lines, serving as counsel on a variety of projects, providing day to day advice on a broad range of legal matters
- Draft, review and negotiate all types of business related agreements with clients, suppliers, general terms of business as well as any other category of relevant legal documents while mastering the highest level of risk mitigation for Deloitte Luxembourg
- Solve a wide range of complex legal issues
- Contribute to and provide internal legal trainings on various legal and compliance matters
- Ensure, in using professional judgement, that legal concerns and risks are identified and reported in a timely and effective manner
- Act as a role model within the legal department, actively participate to its development and to its organisation’s continuous improvement
- Coach more junior lawyers within the legal department to ensure they deliver excellent client service, a strong and effective compliance culture and operational effectiveness and efficiencies
- Hold a Master’s degree in Law with extensive knowledge of Contract and Commercial Law
- Have at least 5 years’ experience as lawyer, legal advisor
- Are a motivated and energic self start with a strong sense of client service
- Have hands-on project management experience, including organizational skills, the ability to proactively manage a large number and variety of projects
- Have strong analytical an problem solving skills and are attentive to details
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Fluent in English and in French. German will be an asset.
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
A lire sur le même sujet