Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
samedi 19 octobre 2019 à 15:32
Capital Markets Manager (m/f)
Your future team
Our Capital Markets experts are specialized in risk management, quantitative and regulatory risk reporting solutions for investment funds. We work in close collaboration with local and international financial institutions to assist them identifying, measuring and reporting on the risks, performance and costs of their investment products.
Your next challenge
- Leveraging on your regulatory, capital markets and operational expertise to deliver high quality services and solutions to our clients
- With the support of your senior management, leading a diverse team of talented junior consultants, developing them to their highest potential
- Being actively involved all along the value chain of our costs and performance solutions : interact with clients, design and lead the implementation project, coordinate and guide the delivery team to ensure high-quality deliverable and respect of deadlines and budgets
- Contributing to our internal quality initiatives and participating to our technical and quality committees as a key member
- Participating actively to development of our reporting factory in relation to regulatory changes, on-going improvements or clients specific requests
- Collaborating with other service lines, industry groups or universities as a Capital Markets subject-matter-expert
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization :
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte ; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
- Demonstrate 6 to 10 years of experience in the investment fund industry in the field of middle office, reporting or product control
- Hold a Master degree in mathematics, finance, economics or engineering
- Possess strong knowledge in financial instruments and derivatives. Soft IT skills are an asset (VBA, Access, Matlab)
- Have the ability to prioritise issues, structure and lead clients projects under tight deadlines
- Are considered as an inspiring team leader, eager to coach and develop others
- Are fluent in French and English
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
Be part of a recognized Centre of Excellence amongst all Deloitte global firms
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Customize your career with internal mobility possibilities
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.