Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 1er octobre 2019 à 16:40
Information Security Specialist (m/f)
Your future team
As part of our internal services, our National Quality Risk and Security (NQRS) team brings together our various technical and compliance functions, each of which shares a common three-part purpose : improve the quality of our work, protect the Firm’s reputation and manage the risks associated with our business.
Indeed, standing at the heart of our business is our ambition to be regarded as a responsible Firm. This objective can be achieved through taking the utmost care in how we manage both physical & electronical data and protect both our Client Confidential Information and our own.
If you have a strong analytical mind allowing you to review complex processes and a generalist role with experience in policy and standards or risk management and reporting, this maybe the right opportunity for you.
Your next challenge
- Participating in maintaining and developing Information Security processes, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Supporting the maintenance of the Firm’s records of processing activities within the scope of GDPR.
- Reviewing risks within the Firm across the different business lines and support services.
- Participating in the analysis and review of security incidents and events
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Information Security, Law, Economy or Science
- Have a first successful experience (from 1 to 5 years) in Information Security, GPDR or Risk Management.
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and French. You must be able to interact effectively with professionals at all levels and communicate recommendations with diplomacy and tact.
- Ideally have a good knowledge of security, IT risk management and privacy related standards, regulation, e.g. ISO 27001, COBIT, GDPR.
- Ideally have one or several certifications among the following CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CIPP/E, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ITIL Foundation, etc.
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Be part of a recognized Centre of Excellence in Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients.
- Customize your career with internal mobility possibilities.
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment.
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
More information :https://jobs.deloitte.lu/job/Luxemb...