Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
dimanche 22 septembre 2019 à 15:07
Executive Assistants (m/f)
Job based in Luxembourg
Our administrative team assists Management, Clients and Employees with administrative and coordination aspects of daily or project work by anticipating requirements and ensuring that business priorities are maximized.
We are currently looking for Personal Assistants in various departments.
Your next challenge :
- Support one to two Partners in performing their roles by anticipating requirements and identifying opportunities to act on their behalf. This includes managing complex diaries, arranging travels & meetings and performing administrative support tasks
- Provide assistance with all administrative tasks related to the success of the team : meetings and conferences organisation, mail distribution, travel arrangements, business letters preparation, holiday and other absences requests
- Provide a first point of contact to a wide range of internal and external clients, dealing with confidential and sensitive queries and building relationships whilst supporting client facing activities.
- Manage the invoicing process and complete accurate financial reporting of client invoices in adherence to monthly deadlines and firm procedures
- Participate in project coordination, ensuring that all project members are updated with the most recent meeting minutes, action points, schedules and reports
- Be responsible for research and production of documents as required using internal databases, Internet & publications
- Organise informal team events and manage budget
Your skills :
- University or Bachelor degree in administrative support.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Customer focused with excellent interpersonal skills and a professional approach at all times.
- Results oriented with a can-do attitude.
- Proactive with excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to deliver a high quality of work within tight deadlines.
- Strong team spirit whilst being able to work autonomously.
- Excellent IT skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and ideally SAP.
- Very good level of English and French. Knowledge of German or Luxembourgish will be considered as a strong asset.
We want to hear from you ! Join us and... :
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
A lire sur le même sujet