Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 3 septembre 2019 à 21:16
Cybersecurity Expert (m/f)
Your future team
Are you a Cybersecurity expert with 5 years relevant experience in a fast pace environment ?
Are you familiar with Information Security Standards such as ISO 27001 ? Do you know what ITIL means ?
Do you want to bring your knowledge to our Internal Cybersecurity Team ?
Our Internal IT department creates the technological environment and assistance that enables Deloitte employees to quickly access vital information and succeed in their job on a daily basis using the most efficient powerful tools and emergent technologies.
In order to reinforce our IT security team, we are currently looking for a motivated IT Security Expert to join the team.
Your next challenge
- Participate to the cybersecurity program in order to face new threats and increase IT security maturity
- Support the different IT teams to develop and maintain IT security policies and standards
- Participate in IT security advice and risk analyses
- Support the technology audits and IT security compliance activities
- Manage IT security incidents
- Assist in IT disaster recovery test
- Deliver IT security support to IT teams and other business lines
- Risk Management and Risk Analysis practices
- Security architecture (as firewall, WAF, IDS/IPS, authentication, authorization…), security information and event management (as SIEM)
- Network-based and system-level attacks, investigation technique and mitigation methods,
- Computer forensics and investigation technique, as well as analysing the security state of systems,
- Information security standards and workflow (especially ISO/IEC 27000, ITIL, …)
- University degree in computer science with Information System Security (ISS) specialisation or with 5 years of relevant IT security experience in domains such as security architecture, risk management and/or information security management
- Committment and motivation
- Ability to work collaboratively with both technical and non-technical staff with an organized approach to projects.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to clearly synthesis ideas
- Good command of both written and spoken English and French. German will be considered as an asset
- Certification such as (NIST, CISA, CISM , CISSP, CRISC, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27005…)
Join us and...
- Benefit from the knowledge of the 70 professionals that our IT department counts
- Feel the direct impact and added-value of your work on our employees
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.