Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 3 septembre 2019 à 20:40
AML & CTF Expert - Manager to Senior Manager (m/f)
Your future team
Our Team provides major financial institutions, large public entities and global organizations with customized solutions, both technical and organizational, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm. Thanks to our Regional Centre of Excellence for AML & KYC related services, we benefit from an international exposure. Our range of services includes, amongst others, the prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing, due diligence and onsite due diligence, open source intelligence, reputation check, business intelligence, implementation of KYC screening tools, FATCA/CRS, etc. On top of our advisory services, we are also developing our own KYC/AML solutions and operating them as a service at a global level.
Your next challenge
- Supporting and/or managing anti-money laundering (AML) and counter terrorist financing (CTF) client assignments or projects (including processes and policy review, assessment or improvement) ; according to your expertise, you can also take part in other client assignments
- Leading KYC/AML file review and remediation programs for international private banks, insurance companies, corporates, management companies and transfer agents ; you will also be involved in AML systems and controls reviews, Money laundering risk identification and assessments, implementation of risk-based approach
- Leading the execution of international FATCA/CRS due diligence and implementation exercises on investment fund distributors, counterparties or clients
- Supporting and/or managing Open Source Intelligence assignments (research using public records on natural or legal persons) - reputation check
- Helping clients manage strategic, financial, operational, technological, and regulatory risk to enhance enterprise value
- Managing projects and teams related to Banking, Insurance and Investment Funds processes including customer/investor account opening, distribution model, monitoring of suspicious transactions, etc...
- Cultivating effective client relationships and pursuing new client opportunities while constantly building your market eminence with the support of our network of experts on banking topics, technologies, trends, regulations, innovations, etc. of your interest
- A bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economics, Law or another relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in AML/CTF, Compliance, Business Intelligence and/or Forensic, ideally in a consulting environment
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to build a strong team and client relationships
- Self-starter, proactive and open-minded approach, eager to learn and build expertise
- Fluency in English and either French or German. Any other language is considered an asset
- Ideally hold a CAMS, CFE, OSINT certification
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization :
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte ; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Be part of a recognized Centre of Excellence
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte.