Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 27 août 2019 à 14:01
Experienced Tax & Legal Coordinator (m/f)
Job based in Luxembourg
Your future team
Global Conferencing Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Services, Inc. taking care of the organization of trainings and conferences for Deloitte Global. The Luxembourg team is managing the legal and tax compliance function of GCS, including all countries where GCS operates.
Your next challenge
- Ensuring with our VAT teams the periodic VAT compliance in 17 countries
- Taking care in collaboration with our US department of all the legal and compliance aspects of the company in Luxembourg and in the operating markets
- Providing information and supporting documentation during fiscal audits and cross-border and 13th Directive Claims of MFs
- Guaranteeing the provision of funds to ensure the fiscal payments in the different countries
- Keeping abreast of tax changes in different countries
- Supervising, together with our US department, the operational process
- Building productive, long-term relationships with stakeholders, across a broad network
- Hold a Degree in Accounting / Tax / Finance / Economics and have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Able to work autonomously and in coordination and collaboration with offshore teams
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills to interact with international stakeholders at different levels
- Speak fluently English and be proficient in French. German would be in asset.
Join us and...
- Enjoy flexible or part-time (as of 50% per week) working arrangements
- Be part of a recognized Centre of Excellence amongst all Deloitte global firms
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live
A lire sur le même sujet