Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 27 août 2019 à 13:41
Job based in Luxembourg
Your future team
Our people are key to our success !
Our HR department plays an important role in creating a talent experience that allows our people to grow and thrive,
From recruitment to development and performance management, compensation & benefits, and operations, our HR Professionals help to align people strategies with business needs.
As part of our HR Department, our talent acquisition professionals are focused on attracting the right talent at the right time to help the business excel every day.
Your next challenge
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your business in order to understand their recruitment needs and job role requirements
- Develop an appropriate sourcing strategy according to the needs, including the use of social media to build and maintain a network of potential candidates
- Be responsible for candidate management from application stage through to offer, including conducting in-depth interviews, demonstrating the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences
- Establish reports, dashboards and benchmarks in order to monitor our activity and continually improve our processes
- Attend campus and career events in order to attract top talent
- Participate in various projects in the areas of recruitment, sourcing and HR marketing.
- Demonstrate 2 to 5 years’ of relevant experience preferably gained in an international service-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills which enable you to interact with staff at all levels of the Firm
- Strong problem solving skills and you are results oriented
- Ability to prioritize and respect deadlines
- Strong team spirit
- Fluency in French and English (German is a real asset)
Join us and...
- Work autonomously on your portfolio of internal clients
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams and outside of Deloitte
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
More information : https://jobs.deloitte.lu/job/Luxemb...