Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
lundi 12 août 2019 à 16:43
Junior Consultant in IT Audit & IT Risk Management (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Your future team
Our Information & Technology Risk team provides assistance with various increasingly complex IT issues, to help our clients mitigate risk. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients.
Your next challenge
- Help our clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network
- Specialize in auditing IT infrastructure and application controls, assessing and diagnosing complex security solutions, designing risk management frameworks, and assisting our clients in the definition of sustainable security governance and processes
- Advise our clients to achieve their governance and risk management objectives
- Gain in autonomy and play an increasing role in client interactions
- A University/Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT audit, Business Administration or related discipline
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach to problem-solving
- Proven efficiency under pressure and keen to face challenges in diverse environments
- Excellent communication skills, able to build strong team and client relationships
- Fluency in French and English. Any other language is considered an asset
- Interest in acquiring the CISA, CISSP, CISM or other relevant professional qualification
We want to hear from you ! Join us and ...
Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
Work alongside recognized experts
Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Job offered by our partner Deloitte