Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
lundi 12 août 2019 à 16:31
Administrative Assistant for our Client Acceptance team (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Your future team
Deloitte’s central Client Acceptance team focuses on whether, in the light of the attendant professional risks, but also reputational risks, Deloitte can accept new clients and new engagements to provide services.
This procedure also embraces our obligations under the fight against money laundering and terrorism financing. The overarching requirement remains the knowledge of client – KYC.
Your next challenge
- Handle all daily operational tasks
- Provide administrative support in the acceptance process of new clients and ongoing maintenance of existing clients
- Collect full acceptance documentation and input, follow up, review and update data entered into our systems and files
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance of information and documentation on existing clients
- Are graduated in a bachelor degree or Bac + 2
- Have strong interpersonal skills and you are service-minded
- Have attention to details, organized and rigorous
- Are capable to manage priorities and deadlines as well to work autonomously with a sense of initiative
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under time pressure
- Are familiar with the need for confidentiality and discretion
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Job offerend by our partner Deloitte