Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
lundi 12 août 2019 à 16:19
Enterprise Architect (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Your future team
Our Internal IT department creates the technological environment and assistance that enables Deloitte employees to quickly access vital information and succeed in their job on a daily basis using the most efficient powerful tools and emergent technologies. Within IT, and directly reporting to CIO and partners, Enterprise Architecture team is a recent organizational unit with mandate to accompany the firm with its continuing transformation journey.
Your next challenge
- Accompany highly valuable projects in phase of impact and design analysis
- Champion Enterprise Architecture practices
- Collaborate with experts, from business to technical background
- Collect and gather information related to architecture topics : needs, business, organization, processes, data, applications, systems, flows, technology inventories
- Execute EA services, including impact analysis, design, innovation, and quality services
- Design of best-of-breed IT solutions in multi-business environments
- Compute Architecture Definition Documents of high business value
- Contribute to maintain architecture cartography and IT assets inventories
- Contribute to improve IT Operating Model
- Accompany the firm in its innovation journey : cloud, data management, business intelligence, RPA, digitalization, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data mining
- Trigger, design and help to implement program blueprint
- Contribute to optimize and maximize value of Information System
- Advice on IT Strategy implementation
- Hold a Master’s degree or PhD in Engineering or IT with a first relevant experience
- Demonstrate a great understanding of IT, enterprise and corporate organization
- Demonstrate a great understanding of Architecture layers, IT landscape and assets
- Have an outstanding customer-oriented approach
- Are willing to increase your skills and evolve in your Enterprise Architecture career
- Are open-minded and curious to dig very varied topics
- See complexity as a challenge just about to be overcome
- Have a strong appetite to learn very fast business and IT related topics
- Demonstrate great interpersonal and soft skills
- Are a natural-born organized person
- Are fluent in both French and English
Join us and...
- Work at the frontier between business needs, industrialisation, innovation, combined with all policies and constraints, global, local, regulatory, security
- Evolve in architecture landscape, in diverse environments and purpose, and adapted to your skills, experience, wills and strengths : business, technology, organization, processes, innovation, data, security, best of breed, awareness...
- Help the firm gain in maturity, and implement its business strategy
- Demonstrate your growing leadership to top-decision makers, to benefit from Deloitte network recognized experts, and to benefit of a tailored-made training & career plan
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Job offered by our partner Deloitte