Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
lundi 12 août 2019 à 16:08
AML & CTF Expert - Consultant / Senior Consultant (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Your future team
Our Team specializes in investigating money-laundering, fraud and corruption.
Our range of services also includes the prevention of fraud, money laundering and business intelligence.
We provide major financial institutions, large public entities and global organizations with customized solutions, both technical and organizational, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm. Thanks to our Regional Centre of Excellence for AML & KYC related services, we benefit from an international exposure. Our range of services includes, amongst others, the prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing, due diligence and onsite due diligence, open source intelligence, reputation check, business intelligence, implementation of KYC screening tools, anti-bribery and corruption, FATCA/CRS, etc. No two assignments are the same !
Your next challenge
- Support anti-money laundering (AML) and counter terrorist financing (CTF) client assignments or projects (including processes and policy review, assessment or improvement) ; according to your expertise, you can also take part in other client assignments
- Take part in AML investigations and due diligence, help clients navigate and resolve crisis by providing data-driven and insight-enabled mitigation strategies that minimize disruption
- Develop or improve AML compliance programs
- Perform the execution of international FATCA/CRS due diligence and implementation exercises on investment fund distributors, counterparties or clients
- Support Open Source Intelligence assignments (research using public records on natural or legal persons) - reputation check
- Helping clients manage strategic, financial, operational, technological, and regulatory risk to enhance enterprise value
- Cultivate effective client relationships while constantly building your market eminence with the support of our network of experts on banking topics, technologies, trends, regulations, innovations, etc. of your interest
- A bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economics, Law or another relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in AML/CTF, Compliance, Business Intelligence and/or Forensic, ideally in a consulting environment
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- An autonomous attitude, you take ownership of work and follow-up
- Excellent communication skills, team attitude, client focus and client relationships
- Self-starter, proactive and open-minded approach, eager to learn and build expertise
- Fluency in English and either French. Any other language is considered an asset
- Ideally hold a CAMS, CFE, OSINT certification
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Job offer by our partner Deloitte