Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 16 juillet 2019 à 19:21
IT Audit Manager (m/f)
Your future team
Our Information & Technology Risk team provides assistance with various increasingly complex IT issues, to help our clients mitigate risk. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients.
Your next challenge
- Advising our clients to achieve their governance and risk management objectives leveraging your business and information systems and technology audit skills
- Assisting clients through a full range of service models from reviews of application controls and general computer controls as part of financial statement audits through to comprehensive internal audit outsourcing or project based assistance
- Managing day-to-day client relationships and broaden key business opportunities
- Developing and maintain active communication with clients in order to manage expectations and ensure satisfaction
- Generating innovative ideas that are strategically sound and progressive ; foster creativity on engagements
- Participating in team management and proactively invest in staff development and coaching
- A University Degree (BAC + 5 or equivalent) in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- At least 4/5 years relevant professional experience in the fund industry, ideally within a professional services firm serving financial sector clients (Big 4)
- Knowledge of GP3, Multifonds or other fund systems is a strong asset
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations regarding IT matters
- CISA, CISM or CISSP certification is a strong asset
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to tackle problems systematically to determine causes and produce effective solutions
- Effective team leader skills, capable of assuming different responsibilities and concerned with developing others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French
Your role as a Leader
- At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization :
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte ; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.