Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 16 juillet 2019 à 19:07
Fund Industry Experienced Consultant / Senior Consultant (m/f)
Your future team
Our Fund Industry Strategy & Operations consultants provide major financial institutions and global organizations with customised solutions around their business strategy, organisation, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.
Your next challenge
- Supporting the client in determining its strategy and defining the right set of initiatives & projects
- Participating in investment management related process reengineering and operations reviews, restructuring of operations at the level of management companies, depositaries, custodian banks, central administrations or fund distribution platforms
- Translating organisational and operational efficiency assessments into implementable business requirements, making use of your strong Investment Management industry expertise
- Performing gap analyses based upon business requirements and define To Be organisation and To Be processes/solutions
- Managing and supporting implementation projects
- A Master degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related area
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in investment management projects such as : strategy projects, re-organisation projects, regulatory projects, efficiency improvement projects, in a management company, depositary, custodian bank, central administration, fund distribution platform or within a professional services firm
- Excellent analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mind-set
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong team and client trust relationships through business-oriented mind-set
- Self-starter attitude, keen to learn and build expertise
- Fluent in French and English ; German is a strong asset
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Customize your career with internal mobility possibilities
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
A lire sur le même sujet