Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 16 juillet 2019 à 18:51
Director for Tax Financial Services (m/f)
Your future team
Our international tax specialists advise, guide and implement innovative tax solutions to secure the best results and help our clients excel anywhere in the world. They deal with all types of fiscal issues such as corporate tax, international tax regimes and withholding taxes.
Your next challenge
- Join our specialized team dealing with financial services (banks, insurance and asset management companies) which is about 30 international experts
- Drive the acquisition of new businesses, develop and expand a client portfolio by actively dealing with clients’ compliance and advisory tax issues
- Optimize clients’ global tax and cash positions (Acquisitions through adapted acquisition vehicles, tax effective international financing structures, profit repatriation strategies, business model optimization, etc.)
- Recommend business operation vehicle selection based on a company’s strategic goals
- Connect with clients and potential clients, developing a trusted advisor relationship
- Coordinate with other local or foreign based colleagues for issues that exceed your area of competencies
- Have the opportunity to participate in various internal and external industry working group, where your specific tax and business competencies will give you the opportunity to participate in the firm and industry development
- Develop the talent of your dedicated team by close coaching, delegation, supervision and by organizing internal technical meetings
- Demonstrate a strong professional experience in taxation, at least 8 years, ideally within a Big 4, law firm, consultancy firm or international group
- Exercise sound judgment, manage risks effectively and demonstrate a relentless commitment to delivering work of the highest quality
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, flexibility, team spirit, dynamism and your eagerness for learning and evolving
- Are ready to commit yourself fully and to share your know-how within a young and multi-cultural team
- Speak German and English fluently. French is widely appreciated
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization :
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte ; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Push your boundaries and have the chance to exploit our Global network for career opportunities
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
A lire sur le même sujet