Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 25 juin 2019 à 21:27
TEMENOS T24 Business Senior Consultant (m/f)
Our Strategy & Operations Team provides major financial institutions and global organizations with customised solutions around their strategy, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.
Your next challenge
- Analyse client business requirements and relate them to TEMENOS products capability
- Identify and validate any gaps together with proposals for their resolution (e.g. work arounds or changes in processes) and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project
- Define and validate customization needs for TEMENOS products as per agreed business definitions
- Prepare and perform the configuration of TEMENOS products through the definition of static and semi-static data for the installation of the core system
- Prepare and perform the functional testing to support User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Review client organization, processes and workflows to propose a ’post-picture’ to maximize the benefit from T24 as well as make recommendations on best banking practices or alert on practices that might damage the client’s business or contradict legal requirement
- Hold a Master degree in Business Administration, Finance or IT
- Have at least 5 years of experience in Finance and banking software consultancy
- Show in depth knowledge of standard banking processes and T24 modules like accounting, AA, securities ...
- Show full understanding and ability to leverage the TEMENOS Implementation Methodology
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Be fluent in English ; German or French are considered as strong assets
- Have knowledge of other Temenos solutions such as Triple’A, Insight or T-Connect or ancillary solutions such as Assentis, EFS or FRS will be considered as an asset
- Be internationally mobile, this position requires frequent travels
We want to hear from you ! Join us and ...
- Be part of a recognized TEMENOS Centre of Excellence amongst all Deloitte global firms
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potentialGet to know more about Deloitte.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
More Informations : https://jobs.deloitte.lu