Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 25 juin 2019 à 19:09
Project Manager (m/f)
Your future team
Our Enterprise Project Management Office has been setup to steer the Firm’s project portfolio and improve the governance of the largest projects..
The main mandates of the EPMO are to :
- Monitor the projects portfolio
- Govern transversal projects
- Define methods and procedures
To sustain the growth of our PMO, we are currently looking for a Project Manager whose main responsibility will be to ensure that all transversal projects are delivered on-time, within predefined scope and budget.
Your next challenge
- Develop project scopes, objectives, as well as detailed project plans
- Ensure technical feasibility and resources availability and allocation
- Measure projects performances using appropriate systems and tools
- Coordinate internal resources, third parties/vendors and organizing project steering committees
- Ensure risk management and regular reporting to all relevant stakeholders
- Create and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Master’s degree in Project Management, Business Administration or Engineering
- 3 to 5 years experience in Project Management using methodologies such as PMI, Prince 2 or Agile
- Excellent communication skills and capability to build strong client relationships
- Highly organised and you have excellent planning skills
- Knowledge of Project Management tools such as MS Project or equivalent will be considered as an asset
- Fluency in both French and English
Join us and...
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Work on various and challenging tasks
- Collaborate to the development of our department
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
More informations : https://jobs.deloitte.lu