Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 25 juin 2019 à 19:00
Sharepoint Administrator (m/f)
Your future team
Our Internal IT department creates the technological environment and assistance that enables Deloitte employees to quickly access vital information and succeed in their job on a daily basis using the most efficient powerful tools and emergent technologies.
We are currently looking for an Experienced Sharepoint Administrator.
This is an opportunity for a strong Sharepoint Administrator with 7 to 10 years experience to become Deloitte’s Technical Lead on this subject and to be challenged on a complex infrastructure.
Your next challenge
- Autonomously initiate, lead and deploy technological developments, innovations and improvements linked to our Sharepoint environment and infrastructure
- Document technological processes and global workflow improvements linked to those innovations
- Analyse and solve complex issues related to our Intranet, Document Management System and other internal SharePoint applications as needed
- Develop a maintenance and support model for the SharePoint environment that follows ITIL standards
- Support back-up and recovery practices and ensure regular server health checks
- Maintain awareness of emerging technologies, product and enterprise road maps and industry trends
- Perform special projects and initiatives as assigned
- 7 to 10 years experience as Sharepoint Administrator
- Excellent understanding of SharePoint as a document management system with a first proven experience managing large volumes of documents
- Ability to develop Powershell scripts
- Good knowledge in SQL
- Ideally hold a Microsoft certificate
- Structured and organised with excellent Project Management Skills
- Ability to communicate with various stakeholders and to keep your team informed about your work on a regular basis
Join us and...
- Benefit from the knowledge of the 70 professionals that our IT department counts
- Feel the direct impact and added-value of your work on our employees
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
More informations :https://jobs.deloitte.lu