Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 28 mai 2019 à 14:59
Bachelor Graduates for the Cross-Border Fund Services team (m/f) - Job based in Belval
Your future team
Our Clients & Operations team serves the investment fund industry and supports our clients in the distribution of their funds across the world by providing operational assistance, technical expertise and project coordination.
We are currently looking to expand our team and are in search of motivated and dynamic talents in the area of cross-border fund registration.
Your next challenge
- Coordinate our clients’ fund registration and post-registration projects under both UCITS and AIFMD
- Prepare submission packages to regulatory authorities and perform fund registration and maintenance filings
- Reconcile and keep up to date the cross-border registration matrices
- Ensure a clean record keeping on client projects and documents
- Interact with clients, with other internal teams and with supervisory authorities
- Compile and provide tailored activity and situation KPI reports to clients
- Report to managers and clients on activities progress
- Interact with various internal and external stakeholders by using formal project management and transmission tools
- Hold a Bachelor degree
- Are interested in working in the fund industry, more specifically in fund distribution coordination and related administrative tasks
- Are fluent in English, German or French
- Are flexible, efficient in organising workload and able to set priorities
- Are seen as a proactive, reliable and rigorous person with a high attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Are a quick learner with a positive attitude
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.