Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 28 mai 2019 à 14:32
Transfer Pricing Manager (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Your future team
As part of our corporate and international tax practice we have a strong TP team advising client on TP policies / TP documentation /TP aspects of structuring operations. Our team also guides and implements innovative TP solutions. They deal with all types of TP issues with a strong focus on financial transactions.
Your next challenge
- Join one of our specialized teams dealing with international tax matters and Transfer Pricing (financial services, funds, corporate multinational, M&A, alternative investment : PE/RE/HF)
- Perform benchmarking, draft TP reports and APA’s to Private Equity and Real Estate Funds and International Groups
- Design and implement tax efficient structures
- Participate in client meetings and training organized by our Group
- Build strong relationship both with our clients and with our powerful worldwide network
- Develop the junior employees’ talent by giving them technical support, by delegating them tax issues and by supervising the tax returns they prepare
- Demonstrate and apply technical knowledge of current transfer pricing and related rules and understands the interaction between Transfer Pricing and other Global Business Tax functions
Your role as a leader
- At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization :
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte ; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
- Demonstrate at least 5 years’ experience in Transfer Pricing or Tax
- Exercise sound judgment, manage risks effectively and demonstrate a relentless commitment to delivering work of the highest quality
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, your flexibility, your team spirit, your dynamism and your eagerness for learning and evolving
- Are ready to commit yourself fully and to share your know-how within a young and multicultural team
- Speak English and French fluently, German would be a plus
- Are MS-Office software literate
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Boost and steer your career with internal mobility
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click to discover the standards for this role here
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.