Deloitte Luxembourg recrute
mercredi 15 mai 2019 à 11:11
Manager - CFO Advisory (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Your future team
Our CFO Advisory team provides Finance departments of major organizations (Banks, Asset managers, Corporates) with customised solutions around their strategy, financial models, methods & tools, processes & operations.
We are helping CFO and all Finance managers to leverage their strengths and support the development of their business in a scalable & sustainable manner.
Our activity is growing rapidly ; it offers many exciting opportunities to grow quickly a robust skillset in Finance.
Your next challenge
- Rethink the Finance strategy and positioning within the enterprise
- Coordinate highly-motivating projects and the development of our engagements portfolio
- Assist clients in designing and implementing Finance and Accounting activities
- Apply knowledge of roles, core functions and typical procedures of the Finance function to support development of recommendations (e.g., planning and budgeting, transaction processing, reporting and compliance, financial projections, negotiations, due diligence)
- Help CFOs to strengthen their role in the strategic decision making process and increase control over the financial efficiency of their processes
- Enhance the ability of Finance department to provide decision-making-oriented KPIs, Analysis and Dashboards by optimizing accounting, closing and consolidation, planning and budgeting, management reporting, etc.
- Manage working capital & liquidity needs through relevant Cash management procedures (i.e. ALM for Banks)
- Assist our clients in selecting and deploying Finance & Accounting systems or top-management reporting platforms
- Perform rigorous research and analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities (working capital, EBITDA or balance-sheet optimizations)
- Build trust-based relationships with clients
- A Master’s degree level in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering with Finance curriculum. CFA would be an asset
- More than 3 years of experience in consulting or audit in a Big 4 or major advisory firm and 5-6 years of experience in the financial environment
- Prior experience in team management is an asset
- A strong experience in Finance organization : operational finance, closing, consolidation, financial or business controlling, financial reporting, external audit or any relevant area. Skills on Basle regulation is not a prerequisite but would be considered an asset
- Demonstrate knowledge of Finance & Accounting systems or architecture
- Act as a team player, but can also work independently
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as good communication skills
- Show strong command of PowerPoint (ability to illustrate complexity in a simple and smart manner) and Excel (modelling, enhanced formulas, pivot tables)
- Are fluent in English, French and/or German would be considered an asset
- Are ready to move internationally
Your role as a Leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization :
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte ; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.