Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mercredi 1er mai 2019 à 11:02
Java Developer with ETL Experience (m/f)
Your future team
We serve the investment fund industry, assist our clients facing regulatory challenges and act as a Data Hub collecting documents and data that will further be used by our internal teams to produce regulatory reporting such as, but not limited to Annual Statements, Fund Tax Reporting, AIFMD reporting, KIID, PRIIPS, Risk reporting. The lines between fund data and regulatory reporting are blurring. Reporting has evolved and is now delivered as streams of data, which have progressively become a golden mine. In this context, we are looking for a new experienced document and data management analyst that will work alongside our Data Solutions Team.
Your next challenge
- Develop new functionalities in our Data Management tool using JAVA API
- Create different data intensive applications (Java, SQL Server, ETL SSIS...)
- Design solutions in line with the business needs
- Use Agile methodology on a daily basis
- Understand, challenge and contribute to the evolution of the technical environment based on new trends and best practices
- Work hand in hand with our Data Solutions experts
- Hold a Master Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
- Have 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Are able to write code that your peers praise for its elegance and readability
- Are keen to learn new technologies and the business word
- Have a collaborative mind-set you enjoy sharing knowledge and succeed as a team
- Possess exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Have strong analytical skills
- Are fluent in English. Any other language is considered an asset
We want to hear from you ! Join us and ...
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Boost and steer your career with internal mobility
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.