Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mercredi 1er mai 2019 à 10:53
IT Audit Consultant / Senior Consultant (m/f)
Your future team
Our Information & Technology Risk team provides assistance with various increasingly complex IT issues, to help our clients mitigate risk. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients.
Your next challenge
- Help our clients achieve their governance and risk management objectives leveraging your business, information systems and technology audit skills
- Assist clients through a full range of service models, from reviews of application controls and general IT controls as part of financial statement audits to risk assurance and mitigation advisory services (PCAOB, Sarbanes-Oxley, SOX Readiness).
- Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, internal controls, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Execute high quality deliverables which document the design and operating effectiveness of technical and general IT controls and automated controls, including process and procedure documentation, control identification, test plan creation and execution, and reporting and concluding
- Develop and maintain strong client facing relationships through active communication in order to manage expectations and ensure satisfaction
- A University Degree (BAC + 5 or equivalent) in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems Administration or related discipline
- Between 3 and 5 years’ relevant professional experience in a professional services firm (e.g. Big Four)
- Experience in testing controls in accordance with Public Accounting Company Oversight Board (PCAOB), SOX, ISAE3402/SSAE18, and third party vendor requirements
- Specialization in IT applications (including SAP and Oracle), infrastructure and operating systems (including Unix, Windows, and Mainframe), databases (including MS-SQL, Oracle, DB2), and network environments
- CISA, CISM or CISSP certification is an asset
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to tackle problems systematically to determine causes and produce effective solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Fluency in French is an asset
We want to hear from you ! Join us ...
Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more
Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte.