Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mercredi 1er mai 2019 à 10:44
Banking & Capital Markets Manager (m/f)
Your future team
Our consultants provide major financial institutions and global organizations with customised solutions around their strategy, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.
Your next challenge
- Understanding the clients needs an supporting the client with the definition of Strategic plan and for transformation programmes impacting Capital Markets and Financial Market Infrastructures entities ;
- Identifying and assessing the regulations affecting the design of these entities new strategic structure and these regulatory requirements into tangible business transformation and improvements ;
- Analysing processes and functions’ cost basis to identify cost reduction opportunities ; Understanding and experience in the securities value chain including primary market, trading, post trading and custody business ;
- Participating actively in the identification and business development of new innovative business models based on Digital Solutions, Distributed Ledger for Security, etc.
- Producing quality deliverables with minimum management oversight : this could entail designing and implementing operating models for transformation programmes ;
- At least 5 years’ experience in operational projects, middle & back office projects, efficiency improvement projects, in a bank or within a professional services firm
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong team and client relationships
- Excellent analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mind-set
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- A self-starter mind-set and the willingness to build expertise
- Strong client focus with the ability to establish and develop lasting and trusting relationships with new and existing clients
- Fluency in French and English. Any other language is considered an asset
Your role as a Leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization :
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte ; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
We want to hear from you ! Join us and…
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Customize your career with internal mobility possibilities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.