Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 19 mars 2019 à 17:01
IT Audit Director (m/f)
Deloitte Luxembourg seeks a Risk Advisory Director to join the Information & Technology Risk department in Luxembourg. The candidate would join the group audit team of a large multinational client headquartered in Luxembourg.
You take pride in and are an expert at :
- Directing engagement planning, organizing, budgeting, executing audit plan, and documenting audit procedures performed
- Overseeing global PCAOB audits, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 attestations and readiness assessments, and SSAE18/ISAE3402 audits specifically over the IT control environment
- Interacting with senior level client executives including Chief Information Officers and IT SOX Controllers, building and nurturing strong relationships and creating and delivering executive reporting on a frequent basis
- Coordinating the global aspect of the IT audit, providing direction and supervision to teams supporting the audit around the world
- Overseeing the execution of high quality deliverables which document the design and operating effectiveness of technical and general IT controls and automated controls, including process and procedure documentation, control identification, test plan creation and execution, and reporting and concluding
- Overseeing the use of ERP and mainframe technologies, including SAP, Windows, AS/400, UNIX/AIX, DB2, and MS-SQL
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization :
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte ; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
To fit in the role, you also have :
- A Master degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Information Systems or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent)
- Several years of experience leading IT audits of large companies
- Nine years of experience reviewing information technology controls testing including SAP
- Experience in testing controls in accordance with Public Accounting Company Oversight Board (PCAOB), SOX, ISAE3402/SSAE18, and third party vendor requirements
- A solid expertise in IT applications (including SAP and Oracle), infrastructure and operating systems (including Unix, Windows, and Mainframe), databases (including MS-SQL, Oracle, DB2), and network environments
- Experience in conducting SAP ERP application analysis of Segregation of Duties (SoD), and Sensitive Access to evaluate whether the roles and privileges assigned to business and IT users cause violations or conflicts in the financial accounting and reporting process
- Proven experience in team management, conflict management, and nurturing client relationships
We want to hear from you ! Join us and…
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : E164084