Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 19 mars 2019 à 16:47
IFRS Advisor (m/f)
For us, audit is about much more than just the numbers. It is about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations.
At Deloitte Luxembourg, we are committed to making an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society by aspiring to reach new levels of expertise by constantly challenging ourselves. This is why we want to hear from you, we are looking to further enlarge our teams and need people to help us shape that future.
As part of a team of IFRS specialists, you will have the opportunity to :
- Provide IFRS related services across several industries ;
- Guide and assist them in solving complex IFRS issues (IFRS Q&A) and converting financial statements from local GAAP to IFRS (IFRS conversions) ;
- Guide and assist them with the implementation of new accounting standards ;
- Deal with matters involving financial instruments (derivatives and non-derivatives) and the related accounting standards (IFRS 9, IAS 32, IFRS 7, IFRS 13, etc.) ;
- Review IFRS financial statements in the context of our Quality Assurance Review procedures (IFRS QAR) ;
- Prepare and facilitate IFRS trainings for both internal and external purposes (employees, clients and professional organisations).
To fit in the role, you have :
a Master’s degree in economics, accounting, finance or professional qualifications such as ACA / ACCA / CIMA from a business school or university ;
strong knowledge of IFRS through your academic background
between one to three years experience in audit under IFRS environment and/or worked on IFRS subjects as advisor ;
a very high level of both French and English ;
a results-orientation with a proactive and rigorous approach ;
proven interpersonal and analytical skills.
We want to hear from you ! Join us and…
- perfect your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction programme ;
- enjoy flexible work arrangements ;
- profit from our Global network for career opportunities ;
- enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams.
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : J163072