Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 19 mars 2019 à 16:36
IT Transformation Leader for our Tax Department (m/f)
Our international tax specialists advise, guide and implement innovative tax solutions to secure the best results and help our clients. They deal with all types of tax related issues such as corporation tax, international tax regimes, withholding taxes, reporting and accounting. As Tax Transformation leader, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of processes and technology in our Tax Department to define and mobilize the technology and digital transformation in Deloitte Luxembourg.
You take pride in and are an expert at :
- Understanding the activity and the different processes of our global tax department
- Working within the organization and various stakeholders to identify improvement areas or streamline a process, including interactions between systems
- Providing leadership and vision to define and execute technology roadmap utilizing a blend of custom built solutions
- Leading digital and innovative project by helping implement automation and other technology solutions to transform business practices and achieve greater efficiencies
- Managing multiple development workstreams with final responsibility for timeline, budget, product roadmap and adherence to development standards and best practices
- Building strong and trustful relationship with Stakeholders at all levels, ensuring a smooth change management
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization :
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte ; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
To fit in the role, you also :
- Hold a Degree in Finance, Business Administration or in Computer Science, Information Systems
- Demonstrate at least 10 years’ experience in Operations, Finance or Change Management. A former experience as CIO with business/process transformation projects would be considered as an asset
- Are able to manage several work streams and drive initiatives
- Have strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Show good verbal and written communication skills to interact with diverse group of stakeholders
- Are used to work in fast paced, dynamic environment, effectively prioritize tasks and work independently with minimal direction and guidance
- Speak fluently English ; German or French are considered as strong assets
We want to hear from you ! Join us and…
- Push your boundaries and have the chance to exploit our Global network for career opportunities
- Have the possibility to lead large programs in an international and challenging environment
- Participate to the growth of a successful practice
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential. Get to know more about Deloitte
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : E160217