Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 19 mars 2019 à 16:18
Tax Technical Cell Manager/Senior Manager (m/f)
Your future team :
As part of the Tax department, the Tax Technical Team brings tax expertise to help our clients to deal with their tax issues and obligation in an evolving tax environment.
At Deloitte Luxembourg we advise, guide and implement innovative and compliant tax solutions to secure the best results and help our clients excel everywhere in the world. We deal with all types of fiscal issues such as corporate tax, international tax and withholding taxes, offering our clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services.
Your next challenge :
- Provide tax technical expertise on complex corporate tax topics
- Prepare or review technical notes and develop best practices closely with our tax professionals
- Contribute to the technical quality review of our deliverables to ensure technical accuracy and consistency
- Stay abreast of corporate tax developments at domestic, European and international levels - proposed legislation, case-law, administrative practice... - and evaluate their implications
- Prepare or review and coordinate our internal and external publications
- Participate in various internal and external working groups
- Work within the organization and various stakeholders to identify improvement areas or streamline processes
- Ensure a continuous contribution to the development of the tax department’s knowledge management
Your skills :
- Demonstrate a strong professional experience in corporate taxation - at least 5 years - within a Big 4, law firm, consultancy firm or international group in Luxembourg
- Have a strong interest in tax technical analysis
- Exercise sound judgment, manage risks effectively and demonstrate a relentless commitment to delivering work of the highest quality
- Have strong analytical abilities, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Show very good verbal and written communication skills to interact with diverse group of stakeholders
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, flexibility, team spirit and dynamism
- Perfect command of English and French, both written and spoken. German considered as an asset
Your role as a leader :
- At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization :
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte ; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
We want to hear from you ! Join us and…
- Participate to the growth of a successful practice
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : E164154