Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 12 mars 2019 à 20:54
Junior Auditor with strong Information Systems knowledge (m/f)
When people hear Audit, they usually think of numbers in Excel sheets and calculators placed on piles of paper. When we say Audit, we mean much more than that. Audit is about providing a foundation for financial markets, it’s about creating trustful relationships with our clients, it is about delivering assurance upon which banks, shareholders and investors can base their decisions—and most importantly it is about the pride to help our clients.
At Deloitte Luxembourg Audit is truly much #MoreThanNumbers.
We are looking for people who want to add value and support clients, being there as trusted advisors.
Are you looking for a job that is more than just checking numbers ? Then look no more.
Join us as Junior Auditor with strong Information Systems knowledge you will have the opportunity to :
- Build a wide variety of business knowledge to perform audit engagements to both local and international clients, in compliance with International Standards on Auditing
- Analyze the Audit practice and processes to advise internally on how to innovate the Audit processes and contribute to automation of processes
- Understand the purposes and take responsibilities in the three key stages of the audit : planning, testing and reporting
- Use our proven methodologies and high-performance analysis tools to review systems and processes
- Evolve in cohesive engagement teams and rapidly develop team management responsibilities
- Be encouraged to gain further qualifications (ie Réviseur d’entreprises luxembourgeois)
You should ideally be :
- Graduated from a business school or university with a Master’s degree in Information Systems, Business, Economics, Audit, Controlling or Finance
- Have IT Systems processes/analysis knowledge and interest for innovation in the field
- Have a first experience in audit or finance
- Are fluent in English (French/German or any other language would be an asset)
- Are results-oriented with a proactive and rigorous approach
- Have proven interpersonal and analytical skills
Come and help us make sure that Audit is indeed #MoreThanNumbers and :
- Perfect your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction programme
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : J151503