Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 12 mars 2019 à 18:07
Financial Industry Funds Reporting Analyst (m/f)
Our team of Investment Fund professionals, with its in depth experience of all aspects of the investment fund industry, is known for providing an array of high-quality reporting services.
You will have the opportunity to :
- Analyse financial information
- Calculate financial statements for funds
- Compile annual reports and other financial documents
- Control and review figures and information disclosed
- Interact with internal and external parties (auditors, clients, and directors in order to prepare, approve and issue reports)
- Ensure that reports comply with legal requirements in terms of data content, layout and timing
- Recognize opportunities to improve processes and making recommendations for changes accordingly
- Respond to client request on a timely manner
To fit in the role, you also :
- Hold a Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, accounting or finance
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as results-oriented attitude
- Be able to prove creativity with the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Show client minded attitude and ability to meet deadlines
- Possess good communication skills and able to build strong client relationships
- Have a very good command of Word and Excel
- Be fluent in French and English, German being an asset
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Have flexible working arrangements
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : J156139