Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 12 mars 2019 à 17:48
Manager in Private Equity / Real Estate - Advisory Services (m/f)
Our Strategy advisory team is a key player in the Luxembourg market, recognized at the EMEA level. We provide clients with advice on their strategy, operations, processes and systems. We deliver end-to-end solutions including the review of market positioning, business strategy, processes and controls, implementation of governance framework and efficiency optimisation programs including the implementation of software packages for the PE and RE industries.
Deloitte is a key market player in the PE and RE industries with a client portfolio comprising a number of the leading global fund managers.
You take pride in and are an expert at :
- Participating in setting engagement objectives and scope, develop work plans for components of engagements
- Designing deliverable content to precisely address clients’ needs and coordinating work streams and team members
- Acting as an expert in your industry to advice clients and develop eminence within Deloitte
- Optimizing the company’s performance via its on organization, processes, and controls
- Building trusted relationships with clients and developing new business opportunities in the Private Equity / Real Estate sector
- Participating to the development of new services and solutions
To fit in the role, you also :
- Hold a Master’s Degree in Finance/Economics
- Have from 5 to 8 years of experience in the PE/RE industries (e.g. Management Company, AIFM, Fund Administrators, Depositaries, Trust company, etc.) or in consulting for these industries
- Have a sound understanding of PE/RE operations and/or regulatory framework and the different roles and responsibilities of the actors in the value chain
- Show excellent communication and presentation skills in English and French or German. Other languages can be a strong asset
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills with a pragmatic approach to address issues and solve problems
- Have an entrepreneurship mind-set with “can-do” attitude
We want to hear from you ! Join us and…
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Work alongside recognized experts to develop Deloitte’s point of view on PE/RE trends and reinforce Deloitte’s market visibility Eminence
- Contribute to and benefit from the exponential growth of Deloitte Luxembourg PE/RE consulting activities
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : E151667