Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 12 mars 2019 à 17:39
IT Business Analyst (m/f)
Our technology consultants provide major financial institutions, large public entities and global organisations with customised solutions and strategic advice, for both technical, process and organisational aspects, covering most IT domains
You will have the opportunity to :
- Participate in technology strategy formulation, implementation and planning in alignment with business priorities
- Work on designing architectural mappings and solution modelling
- Work with clients to reshape technology operations
- Integrate IT systems into businesses for maximum effectiveness
- Participate in efficiency studies covering cost structures and operational maturity
- Perform services assessments and develop due diligence reporting
- Develop Digital agendas and roadmaps, and next-generation technical solutions
We want to hear from you ! Join us and…
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan.
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : J151319