Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 12 mars 2019 à 17:24
Operational Tax Administrator (m/f)
Deloitte Solutions (hereafter “DSO”) is a regulated entity with a support PSF status that offers to its worldwide Private Clients and Investment Funds an outsourced solution for the preparation of Tax Reclaim based on double taxation agreements as well as on the so-called Court of Justice of the EU jurisprudence ’Aberdeen’ and ’Santander’.
Our administrators are in charge of the recovery of the withholding tax and the production of the relevant documentation on behalf of our clients who selected our outsourced solution. They deal with specific types of fiscal issues such as international tax regimes and withholding taxes.
Are you ready to take on this new challenge ? Then you should come join us !
You will have the opportunity to :
- Identify opportunities to reclaim withholding tax for our clients (individuals and corporations, funds, etc.)
- Complete the relevant forms to reclaim the withholding tax unduly levied
- Contact with Deloitte’s local offices across the world, Tax authorities, custodians, sub-custodians, clients as required to ensure accurate and timely processing of tax reclaim
- Build client relationships by conducting research on the client, understanding the clients goals and needs, and communicating regularly with the client
- Ensure all assigned functions related to the tax reclaim are completed within required deadlines
- Collect relevant documentation in respect to the filing of the reclaims
- Manage the tax recovery process, prepare the reclaims and follow up refund on behalf of clients
- Report on a regular basis to our clients the development of the reclaims
- Work closely with our experienced consultants and have extensive contacts with colleagues worldwide
To fit in the role, you also :
- Graduated from secondary school (A level diploma required)
- Are curious and willing to work hands-on with teams in a Tax environment. A first experience especially in tax operations or bank would be considered as an asset
- Distinguish yourself by your analytical and rigorous approach as well as client-service minded
- Have a strong attention to details and good organisational expertise
- Acquire new competencies and adapt quickly to new tasks and environments
- Work well within a multicultural team
- Speak German and English fluently, another language such as French is considered as an asset
- Demonstrate a solid proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint)
We want to hear from you ! Join us and…
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program and many others training sessions
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : J151518