Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
dimanche 10 février 2019 à 22:53
Manager for our Accounting Department specialized in Manco and PSF (m/f)
Our deep expertise in financial reporting and accounting starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience give us the know-how to help drive measurable business outcomes for our clients. By applying that know-how and smartly integrating intelligent technologies into our service delivery, we can assist our clients in their finance function and administrative processes, and give our clients fast access to technology without enduring expensive and disruptive upgrades.
You are an expert at :
- Handling all day-to-day bookkeeping activities for our Financial Sector clients
- Preparing statutory and consolidated financial statements and periodic reports under Lux GAAP and IFRS
- Coordinating indirect and direct tax returns and tax provisions services in collaboration with our international tax department
- Working on new technology solutions that improves the client’s operating model
- Sharing your experience while sorting out any queries of your clients
- Liaising with client’s management, client’s controllers, finance teams and auditors
Your role as a leader :
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization :
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte ; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
To fit in the role, you also :
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance / economics and have 5/7 years of relevant experience.
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Are inspired by technology
- Commit yourself and share your know-how with the team
- Speak fluently English and proficient in English or French
We want to hear from you ! Join us and…
- Be part of a recognized Centre of Excellence amongst all Deloitte global firms
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Have flexible working arrangements
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : E161407