Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
dimanche 10 février 2019 à 22:35
Project manager (m/f) for our Clients and Industries Audit activities - Target Team
Our Clients & Industries department supports our Audit teams’ go to market approach. We provide a wide range of internal services from targeting new clients to developing creative ideas, identifying communication opportunities to build the eminence of our audit services and complete our internal tools.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with a strong customer orientation and an interest for clients targeting and market development and sales, then you should join our team !
You will have the opportunity to :
- Interact with and assist audit partners to build a structured and client focused market approach
- Formulate a growth strategy on key accounts, generate action plans and ensure the follow up with regular progress reports
- Develop an adapted market intelligence support documentation
- Liaise with other Service Lines for key accounts and initiatives
- Shape business processes and produce organizational impacts
- Monitor and report on strategy and results
To fit the role, you are :
- Experienced in customer related projects (for at least 3 years) preferably in a similar environment (targeting new clients) and/or audit background
- Client-oriented and commercially astute
- Capable to manage and structure several projects or clients and coach several team members (senior / junior)
- Eager to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial and creative
- Able to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Mastering excellent leadership and communication skills (written and oral) in French, English
- If you are ready to take your career to the next level in a challenging international environment, focusing on continuous learning, dynamic teamwork and cutting edge solutions for clients, you are ready for Deloitte !
We want to hear from you ! Join us and…
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Work on various and challenging tasks
- Collaborate to the development of our department
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
At Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and more than 50 nationalities, we are committed to making an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society—aspiring to reach new levels of expertise by constantly challenging ourselves.
What impact will you make ?
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : E159423